The CTX series
- Made in Denmark
- For induction and all other cooktops
- Optimum and even heat distribution - joy in the kitchen every day
- Lightweight - easy to handle
- Ovenproof up to 260°C - lots of applications
- Non-stick coating - hard-wearing and easy to clean
- Steel lid with practical glass middle
About the series
Products in the CTX range are manufactured at our factory in Denmark.
The series is suited for all cooktops, including induction.
The CTX range is constructed with performance and functionality in focus. Each product is built of 5 layers, each one with its own function - among them steel for durability and induction compatibility and an aluminium core due to its excellent heat conductivity.
In addition to the user-friendly features given by materials, construction and production technique, pans and pots from the CTX series are formed in true Danish design with an exterior of satin finish steel in sharp contrast to the black interior.
Unique non-stick coating
Products in the CTX range have the famous SCANPAN non-stick coating, which is hard-wearing and very easy to clean.
Our coating consists of two layers - first titanium then PFOA-free coating - that during the production process melt together, forming one exceptionally solid surface. Read more about our unique coating here.